RE: Boeing test facility

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Boeing test facility
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:34:13 -0700
The CEO at Boeing Helicopters here in Mesa, AZ is a motorcycle riding friend
of mine.  If there is enough interest from this list I can try and pursue it
with Al.

I need to know if we have enough interest here before pursuing it through
Boeing.  I assume the rent would be pretty high and I don't know how they'd
feel about liability.

Dale C.

Gary;

Wow, it looks like you could even run LSR on the return road! Nice site!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

Subject: Boeing test facility

Anyone have any pull at Boeing? This one's got a well-maintained,
13,500-foot runway! Couldn't do it in the winter, but hey, what the hell!

http://www.boeing.com/assocproducts/techsvcs/boeingtech/bts_flita.html

Gary

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..