Internet security

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Internet security
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:53:10 -0800
List,

There is an article today from the Salt lake City, Deseret News, concerning
your computer and security/viruses/hackers.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,360007016,00.html?

It is well worth reading and following the suggestions to protect yourself.

Having a professional hacker marry into the family alerted me to the extent
of the problem.  It's interesting to find out who is trying to hack into
your computer.  After replying to their URL's with a "cease and desist" it
cut down tremendously on the hits I was getting.

He solved my immediate problems.  Good luck on solving yours.

The tips under related content "Keep Home Computer Safe by Following Tips"
at the left of the page are worth printing out and keeping.

Wes