new folks

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: new folks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:13:51 -0600
Well hey.... always nice to be home from anywhere....  Immediately noticed
that the list is poking along.... Soooo  here's my favorite way to pick
things up a bit....

I've noticed a couple of new names dropping in here in the last week or
so....  How bout we get some of these folks that haven't said much to take a
sec and introduce themselves.... Take a minute and tell us a bit about
you...   We really don't much care how you spell it or compose it.  This
isn't like getting up in front of the class or something... it's just a
bunch of folks hanging out bench racing.... think of what you'd say to a
group at your local saturday night gathering's.   What brought you to the
sport.... what classes interest you?  What is your back round?  how can we
collectively as a group help you?

Well there you go.... it's a great time to get involved in the list....

Keith ( http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk and no I haven't updated it yet..)