unwanted mail

To: "lsr" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: unwanted mail
From: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:47:55 -0000
List, in the last couple of days I've been plagued with emails from various
different people offering such things as young ladies using their web cams for
"entertainment" purposes, free porn on "Napster" etc.. etc..., now while some
of it is mildly amusing, most of it certainly isn't, and I don't want my kids
getting this crap, so does anybody know of a way to stop it? I really could do
without it, I can't be the only person getting this rubbish, any ideas?
Paul.
p.s. I should have said, I in no way think this has any thing to do with the
LSR list.