Re: Reynolds Numbers

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Subject: Re: Reynolds Numbers
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:18:15 -0600
(re-sending because I forgot to delete the trailer)

Jim:
I read somewhere recently that aerodynamacists themselves are also still
wishing
for just such a program as you describe.  The book (or article-- I don't
remember
the source) led me to believe that a really useful program of that type
(for
determining Cd from a complex, three-dimensional model using
computational fluid
dynamics) does not yet exist.
Russ Mack