Re: Cricket

To: "pork.pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cricket
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:21:34 -0600
Pork Pie.... Looky here bud.... your east of something so ya gotta be on our
team.... just Bring BEER.... Something from the Monestary in Kruestsburg (
sp ) would be nice....   Otherwise I'm going to make you drink Coors
Lite.... LOL....

Keith ( Hey I coulda said Diet Coke they are about the same thing )