(no LSR )Re: racing, cricket, social reform, bar room

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: (no LSR )Re: racing, cricket, social reform, bar room
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:40:16 -0600
could be as simple as the ( no LSR ) or ( OT ) in the subject line

And your right it's tough to filter this side of the list without an
identifying characteristic....

We just have to keep in mind there are many folks on the list only
interested in the social side....  We started this list with the idea that
folks could chat about anything that interested them in or out of Land speed
racing.... with the Primary interest on the Technical side of the sport...
So it only makes sense to have an Non technical stuff ear marked for
sorting.

The other part of this is the subject line itself has to contain the current
topic.... if we start with Air Intakes and move into Variable inlet sizing
devices.... we need to change the subject line to make it easier to search
for in the archives.

Keith ( point taken.... but you obviously haven't had this beer from the
Monestary.... it's worth sorting through 36 e-mails for )