Re: Seeking Help from 'old salts'.

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Seeking Help from 'old salts'.
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:23:44 -0800
Larry
We give each one a simple medical questioner at the registration trailer, no
phys req,d. It asks when your last phys.was is all. It is kept on file in
the emergency response trailer so if needed  for medications allergy and
past surgeries etc. so I can give it to the EMT's and paramedics in the
event of an accident. It's renewed each year at the lakes and Bonneville.
Larry always feel free to ask questions or even call me.

Glen