LSR Banquet Feb 23rd

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: LSR Banquet Feb 23rd
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 23:33:47 -0700
List Glenn F  has put together a LSR Banquet in Portland Oregon later
this month if you are interested please read ahead for the details.

February 23 at the Shilo Inn, Portland Airport site, the first
Bonneville Northwest Reunion will be held.
     The featured guest will be Glen Barret..Chief Timer at SCTA events.
The gathering will start in the early afternoon Feb 23 and go thru the
entire evening.
     There will be special consideration for all of the women that
attend. Drawing for gift certificates and other prizes for the ladies,
raffles for some products and services and an evening of lies that never
have to be backed up.  We will have a home movie shot in 1960 on Super8
movie film at B'ville that even included the debut of Mickey Thompson's
Challenger with the supercharged engines. Very few of us date back that
far but I know that we will have people there that race at B'ville in
the 50's.
     Rooms and banquet will be available in a package that will be
determined Monday, Feb 4th.
     If you are interested, don't wait. It's only a short time until this
happens and we need a head count as soon as possible. Send an e-mail or
leave the necessary info on the recorder to assist in making this
inaugural event a bang up success.
Anyone interested can contact:
Glenn Freudenberger
fotofreud@aol.com