Re:

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:44:05 -0800
Scott,
      You don't think that the choice of what car to build/buy was a
rational one based on logic and intellect do you? Here is how my decisions
were made.

1962 Dodge 413 max wedge, It was BAD.

1939 Hollywood Graham, It was cool.

1953 Studebaker 2dr, It was 5 inches narrower than any other post 1949
American coupe body and Joe Paisano had one. (oops a little logic crept into
that one)

1927 T modified roadster, wanted one forever.

>   Ok so maybe my question was stupid since most of you probably fabricate
> your cars from scratch rather than buy them from kindly old neighbours.
Spo