Project Update

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Project Update
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 21:02:06 -0500
Project 1 of 10 update,
Well I'm off to Daytona FL for the Trade Show to show off Muscle's
latest offering to the speed obsessed. We finished all the little
details on the SB2 NASCAR "Street" engine and it looks pretty good
(IMHO)! The motor was basically "picked" off our shelves in pieces,
taken to a Winston Cup engine builder for freshening, assembled, tested
and dyno'ed with some pretty impressive numbers (646 HP). We put in an
aggressive street cam, changed compression to 10:1, and installed a
Milodan wet sump oil system which included some modifications to the
block. Other than that it's all Winston Cup. Of course we had to pretty
it up and yes I picked the color (purple and yellow were our company
colors before I met KT).
Plan is to put it in my 84 Iroc Camaro show car, (yellow of course) and
take it to some Super Chevy Shows this year. Check the schedule, maybe
I'll be in your neighborhood soon, I buy the beer.
You can see the pix I took of it in my dirty shop this week at
www.musclemotorsports.com/SB2Musclemotor.htm and yes I built a special 3
wheel cart to roll it around for the shows. Let's see, if I could get a
small quick change and put a seat on the bellhousing.??
Let me know your thoughts,
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do waht others Can't for the rest of
your life"