Re: DrMayf castoffs( no lsr )

To: "Robert Jepson" <robere@xensei.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DrMayf castoffs( no lsr )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:06:55 -0600
Okay Mr Jepson.... I'll bite.... What in the hell is that little thing and
just how does one come to be in possession of such a fine quality
automobile ( read... what in the world were you thinking?) ( see wife's
comments I'm sure they would mirror mine on this subject )

As for the Turbo..... Now you have finally hit on something of Value....
not sure to who but it's merit will speak for itself one day.... I could
see the Turbo Diesel class running 3 of these back to back and only feeding
the real Turbo's off Nitro and Nitrous....

Keith ( just some early thought on your sanity or lack thereof... most said
tongue in cheek.... you pick which one )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804691986

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804622457