The Ultimate Shop

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Ultimate Shop
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:05:56 -0500
On the way to Rockingham, NC this evening my wife and I found the ultimate
shop! I always take the backroads from my house to Rockingham. Been down the
road  at least a hundred times and never noticed this before. Just on the
edge of town there are small older houses with a few  mom and pop
convenience stores. Well I had to stop to allow a car ahead of me to turn
into one of these stores. While I was stopped my wife said look at that
house on the left. My Gosh I had to look twice, someone had taken a small
framed house gutted the interior walls, placed a roll up door on the back
wall. Made themselves the ultimate garage they did. Only thing it lacked was
a car port complete with a woman her hair in rollers, wearing pink fuzzy
slippers, rared back in a lazy boy,eating bon bons and, watching soap operas
on the TV.

Bill
Ducking Louise's baseball bat