Re: quiet ( no lsr )

To: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>, "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: quiet ( no lsr )
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:55:57 -0000
Keith, I know how, I used to own British motorcycles and then Harleys..... you
first need a stick and a real rock, then use about 4 feet of leather "twine"
and wrap the leather around the rock and the stick in a cross fashion to hold
them together. Man, it's hard to write instructions............

John in wet, cold Cincy