no LSR... Kiwi Klub

To: LandSpeed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: no LSR... Kiwi Klub
From: Brian Falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:13:16 +1300
<<Keith, I know how, I used to own British motorcycles and then
Harleys..... you
first need a stick and a real rock, then use about 4 feet of leather "twine"
and wrap the leather around the rock and the stick in a cross fashion to hold
them together. Man, it's hard to write instructions............
John in wet, cold Cincy>>

88888888888888888

Hey !... sounds just like a Kiwi Klub used to catch & keep our wives !
You sure you never been down unda ?   :-)

Brian NZ  ..... no Klub still dont compare to my wifes tongue :-)
                      [nor Louise's if she's reading this]