Non lsr but good ideas

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non lsr but good ideas
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:52:02 -0500
Got this in the mail (eMail) & thought I'd pass it on.some good ideas
Grib

When you get ads in your phone or utility bill, include them with the
payment.  Let them throw it away.

When you get those pre-approved letters in the mail for everything from
credit cards to 2nd mortgages
and junk like that, most of them come with postage paid return
envelopes, right?

Well, why not get rid of some of your other junk mail and put it in
these cool little envelopes!  Send an ad for your local chimney cleaner
to American Express.

Or a pizza coupon to Citibank.  If you didn't get anything else that
day, then just send them their application back!  If you want to remain
anonymous, just make sure your name isn't on anything you send them. You
can send it back empty if you want to just to keep them guessing!

Eventually, the banks and credit card companies will begin getting all
their junk back in the mail.  Let's let them know what it's like to get
junk mail, and best of all THEY'RE paying for it!  Twice!

Let's help keep our postal service busy since they say e-mail is cutting
into their business, and that's why they need to increase postage again!

Send this to a friend or two or three...or fifty...

"Do what others Won't and you'll do waht others Can't for the rest of
your life"