Re: Ardun/Allard

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com (Dick J), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ardun/Allard
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:41:38 -0500 (EST)
Thanks Dick, that's right, Zora had an Allard about '49 I think that he
put an Ardun in and raced.  I believe quite a few Allards had Arduns
installed, several dozen maybe.  About '51 Zora went over and worked in
England for a couple of years at the Allard Co.

Zora Arkus-Duntov's biography is due to be published in June by Robert
Bentley Co.  The author is said to be a friend of the family and given
access to all Zora's records and archives.  I am looking forward to
seeing this book, hope it will shed more light on some of the existing
Ardun mysteries.  Cheers Bill