Re: Olympics Fireworks

To: john backus <34ford@msn.com>, land-speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Olympics Fireworks
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:24:37 -0800
John,

Yeah ... the one on the right.  Several friends commented.  One asked when I
shaved off my beard.

People are running around wondering why they feel so empty.  It was a great
time!  I think the city would take the 2006 games in a heartbeat.  Don't
know if Mitt Romney would come back from running for Governor in
Massachusetts to run the games again however.

Wes