Re: Nitrous 101(Some More)

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: Re: Nitrous 101(Some More)
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:07:31 +1100
G'day list
Hope you don't mind me bouncing this message of this thread , thought it would
dovetail nicely off Joes talk of passions, I have been following this list for
a relatively short period, witnessing its trials and tribilations , under
activity , over activity , stuff ups , true pearls of wisdom and some times it
silence on questions but through all of this it has not lacked passion , I
stand in awe of the knowledge ,passion and experience displayed by its members
whom in most matters are light years ahead of my knowledge or experience , I
salute you all and GOD bless .
To all of you closet listers have a go the only way to learn is to do and to
all who have answered my postings a big thankyou .
Off to Lake Gairdner for SOME SERIOUS YEEE HARRR!  catch up with yo all
18.3.02
Gary  who is not brown nosing realy!
PS Joe I might get to run a ZX12R soon at the salt