Tit for Tat

To: LandSpeed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tit for Tat
From: Brian Falkner <falken@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:04:38 +1300
To Dave & Doug,

  You both bring this list into disrepute with this unnecessary
childish & spiteful talk. Just a smidgeon of tolerance for anothers
opinion no matter how its put will go a long way towards earning
this lurkers personal respect at least. You both have earned
incredible respect & admiration re your knowledge and achievements.
why would you want to tarnish your reputations on this world arena?.
I for one, do NOT want to see any of it.

You KNOW that putting thoughts into words that are easily understood
and NOT misinterpreted is almost rocket science !.

How bout it guy's ?, keep it OFF this list, button that lip when an urge
for a sharp retort is just busting to escape from your fingertips.

I'd love to meet you both one day and I'd rather do that without
disrespectful thoughts of my own.
I think I speak for more than a few here.

Brian NZ   yes, just a nosy dam lurker at that !  ;-) ;-)