Re: Looking for a lakester by it's number

To: "'Bill Smith'" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a lakester by it's number
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@spartajunction.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:27:51 -0500
Thanks everyone for  your replies. Of course I had the number wrong. Its
156a not 151a. I've also uploaded a picture of the lakester to
http://www.landracing.com.  I was told this racer was featured in Rod &
Custom some time back. The body is natural aluminum on the bottom and
red on top. The paint on the nose was scorched black in a garage fire.

RichK