RE: Tips For Rednecks ....... for a few LSR folks, possibly,

To: "'FastmetalBDF@aol.com'" <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tips For Rednecks ....... for a few LSR folks, possibly,
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:23:05 -0700
Hey, Bruce, you know there are a lot of teams out there.  Surely, with all
the friends you've made in all that racing there must be a couple you could
light a fire under to join you passion?

Dale C.

                Subject:        Fwd: Tips For Rednecks ....... for a few LSR
folks, possibly, but NOT named

                YUP ........ ONLY  HALF - fast Nowadays,
                                      GLEN !!!!
                  But still can remember those great cars
                of the 50s at Lions, Santa Ana, Pomona
                                  and San Gabe .........
                      Bruce, who has the time, tools, and 28' X 48' two
story
                garage to build a mod roadster for the Salt  & Maxton
                BUT  CANNOT afford the total cost of it all in retirement
                    Sure did want to go 200 + in wheels I built all myself
!!!
                 ........ still better off than a lot of our old racing
buddies
                of  Yesteryear, aren't we ???
                     ........ also got 54 years of great racing memories !!!

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..