RE: Keith

To: "'Thomas E. Bryant'" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: RE: Keith
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:47:52 -0500
I met Keith a year or so ago, and he's helped me learn the fun of being a
part of the land speed racing community.  He's shown some wisdom, too, in
turning down a ride on my bike.  Also, he doesn't insult waitresses in
Laurinburg (I attest to his good deportment, been there and seen that, have
witnesses!!!) and he made me happy that I had my wife with me so we could be
introduced to the fine folks at Maxton.

Keith, I would say this even even you hadn't bought that half-barrel of Mad
Dog 20-20 for us.  Nancy said it was a good vintage, too -- something like
afternoon shift, I think she said. . .  I don't remember the rest.........
The straw was at least 8-gauge...  Got pictures of Diet Coke helping my bike
up the ramp at the Salt. . .  makes you thirsty just to think about it,
hey???

I still hold open my offer to ride my scooter.  I owe it to you for the
stuff you did in a helicopter. . .

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)