ZR Bike Tires (wasRe: Tech Questions)

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: ZR Bike Tires (wasRe: Tech Questions)
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:59:21 -0800
Hey, Joe, all...this is interesting regarding ZR tires. Are bike tires rated
the same way as auto tires...ie, is a ZR time the same as a Z R tire for a
car? Like over 149 mph? The car rules was changed thics coming year that
says somewhat that Z rated tires cannot be used for any vehicle for speed
more than 200 mph. Does that apply to bike tires also?

mayf