Maxton..

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Maxton..
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:14:56 EST
Hi Race fans..i just got in from an 11 1/2 hr drive back from Maxton..As i'm
wired and over-tired,i thought i'd drop a few snippets of my one day ( Sat )
at the Maxton mile . It was/is a perfect week-end and very well attended. I
can't tell you who else was successful as we were very busy. I got off my
runs with a best of 121 plus to set a new ECTA K/GL record. Hallelujah !!!
Due to time constraints we could neither improve on our times or stay for
Sunday,as our crew can't afford to miss any more work days. We need a place
in the North-East !!!!  Tim Suddard from GrassRoots Magazine showed up with
his Ro-Spit and took pictures and made some rotary music. The Banquet in
Laurinburg went off without a hitch (but there was a police contingent
guarding the door)...... more later...Again,Hallelujah!!! Bob,343,Wanner