Re: Non LSR--Photos

To: wester6935@attbi.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non LSR--Photos
From: Bill Smith <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:30:38 -0700 (MST)
Wes, I think they did. wmts

Wes---- Original Message ----
From:           W S Potter
Date:           Thu 3/28/02 8:20
To:             land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject:        GPS tracking

I'd really like to stick one of these units on Gary Wilkinson and see how
far he actually travels while setting up a race on the salt.  I'd bet on
over 800 miles in two days.

http://www.technoscout.com/general/product/product.asp?product=1670&Prod_Nam
e=SecuraTrak&site=85391

Good way to keep track of your car if it is one of those that is VERY
desirable for thieves.

Wonder what Miss Kathy would find out if we put one of these units in
Keith's Ford "shocker" truck?

Another subject ... Terry Nish was headed out to the salt flats last Monday
with the intention of finding a dry spot to photograph his new liner on.  He
had it all polished up for the car show last weekend.   Wonder if he found a
spot big enough to unload the car and shoot the photos?

Wes