some perplexing questions

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: some perplexing questions
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:42:41 -0000
I just added a photo of the '32 roadster in it's latest configuration, "new"
old steel body on existing TCI chassis, etc. This and no other photo comes up
on my computer???? Is it just me??  Has anyone received the 2002 rule book
from BNI yet? Does anyone have an interesting LSR project vehicle for sale?
Why do I keep getting shut out from the list? Is it my deodorant? Finally, I
can't seem to be able to contact Lionel Williams I have some really neat
engine parts I'd like to give him. Does he have a real phone, or just that
cell number published? Howcome interchangeable parts don't?

That should do it for now. John Backus 34ford@msn.com 513-741-7294
ps, when the pictures "work " again, take a look at the roadster, it came out
pretty nice. And no I don't want to sell it.