Re: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 07:57:56 -0000
I stopped by a local book store yesterday and "borrowed" the book for a few
minutes to see the 1 page article. I came away with the understanding that the
"dimples" referred to a permanent smile- on JT's face, not the other end.
Riding a hardtail over the salt at 80 mph plus with no seat could misform
anyone's backside. Also, I assumed JT was a crusty old dude but he is rather
young and does have blue hair.... but no sailor suit.

John Backus in cold but warming soon Cincinnati Oh ho ho