Re: bedfellows? - opinion - & V/OT LSR

To: dseely@sginet.com
Subject: Re: bedfellows? - opinion - & V/OT LSR
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:28:45 +0000
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Clay, Dale"
<Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,   "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
<Nt788@aol.com>, <v4gr@rcn.com>,   <DaCudaKid@aol.com>,
<Land-Speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:12:06 -0700

I've said it before and I'll say it again; "do unto others as you would have
others do unto you".  This, if put into practice by all people, both
governmental and private, would result in a polite and safe society.  It is
a breech of this one law that causes us problems.  Is it too much to ask?  I
don't think so.  BTW the more commercialized a society is, the less
pollution they actually put out, and we have more standing timber now than
we ever have had, and the dinosaurs gave their lives to give us petroleum
products, we would be ungrateful if we didn't use it!  I can still hear the
T-rex growl in the uncorked flatty pipes!
Flatheads Forever
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT
117.955 mph (not that fast but still a record!)

WHATDAYA MEAN "NOT THAT FAST"   -ANY-    RECORD     -IS-    F.A.S.T.

                    CONGRTATULATIONS DAVE.          ...NUFF SAID

            -DIRTY DOUG, Stuck in New Yawk
        ( but proud owner of an entire '50 Merc Flatmotor "for later" )

BTW:

WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT "do unto others as you would have others do unto you"
IS   A MOST PROFOUND    TRUTH.

            "CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG" - Rodney King,  LA.. Ca.

PPS:  what kind of V/OT  exactly issit m' fren ?