Re-fueling ports for PUPPIES ( no lsr )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re-fueling ports for PUPPIES ( no lsr )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:31:26 -0600
Well last night our Rock Shop Dog had herself some puppies.... ( so much
for him getting fat  )   now we have 9 screaming puppies all searching for
one of the ten re-fueling ports on momma..... Hmmm  one would think that
was enough... it's not

Now who wants a cute mid sized puppy from southern Alabama?

Fresh piston, fresh paint, never been raced.... available in 6 weeks

Keith ( PLEASE don't make me water and feed 9 screaming puppies all the way
to Bonneville )