Re: Rulebook / having fun

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Glen Barrett"
Subject: Re: Rulebook / having fun
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:49:11 -0700
Thanks KT for your reply.  I  was way too serious for probably the first 15
to 20 years.  Then something happened to remind me that competiting at the
dry lakes & B'ville were the "extra" part of my life and not it's sole main
purpose.   That line comes from the hub on my steering wheel for all to see
who chose to look in my roadster.  I needed it.  I look at it first, if I'm
lucky enough to get to drive, and last when I get out. My son has always
felt it's the way it should be.  I'm lucky to have such a great driver who
just happens to be related.  Thanks Again