RE: Bury your Tool ?? !!!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bury your Tool ?? !!!
From: Bill Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:42:57 -0600 (MDT)
Another trick is to use the one of old time blacksmiths---Dig a hole in the
ground
big enough to hold the new or repaired part --heat some sand-- dump some in the
hole-
 put the repaired part on top of hot sand--cover with hot sand then bury the
whole
mess-- come back after everything has cooled down. wmts