Re: Joe's Motley crew

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Joe's Motley crew
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:48:06 -0500
When I bought the car it was one of the very few I've owned that really got
better the more I looked at it.... the body is in excellent shape....   We
did POR 15 on the back half which was rougher then the rest of it at the
time.

When it comes home I'm going to finish the bottom....with POR 15....  the
stuff really does help.... I just used a sponge brush and didn't wear
gloves.... man was that a mistake... took weeks to wear it off.

You tell bobby bender to be good.... hate to waste sticks of tubing cause
he's having a bad day.... ( I know none of it could be Your fault... LOL )