Fan Blade ---- Thanks

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fan Blade ---- Thanks
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:08:24 -0700
Big thanks to all who responde with potential sources for turbo fan blades
disks. I'll start cheking them out. Or if some of you happen on one...meeds
to be a "timed out" unit but still functional...after all I am not going to
fly it, just move air with it. I would like to build a tunnel of a size that
I can get full size scoops into and test for drag and pressure recovery. Am
gonna need some kind of system to simulate diferent engine sizes pulling air
through the scoop also. Long range planning here...still gotta get all my
chores here done...putting stuff away, landscaping, etc before any real work
can begin.

mayf