Garage Sale

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage Sale
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:12:02 EDT
Hello to everyone;

   I have cleaned up my home garage and have decided to sell my mint, as new
with no scratches or dents at all
Snap On Tool Chests
    1 KRA59 with nylon dust cover
    3 KRA429 can be used under KRA59 Chest
    1 KRA59 with scratches

  I also have a OTC Monitor 4000E scan tool kit for sale.

     They are all heavily discounted from the price off of a Snap On truck
and just as good as new, guaranteed!!!
Theses are my personal home boxes and all but one have never been abused.  I
am hoping they will be of use to someone who can really use them.
I am not posting prices as I do not know if I can do this without causing a
conflict with the webmaster.  You can
e mail direct if you are interested.  I am willing to deliver within a
reasonable distance from Long Island.  I would love to drive to Bonneville,
however I do not think my Boss will let me this year.  But, I might just ask
her!  Ha, Ha!!

   Regards to all,    Tony G