Re: MUST Reading Material --- Plus --- ALUMINUM Flathead Block

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: MUST Reading Material --- Plus --- ALUMINUM Flathead Block
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 06:25:19 -0700
I really like the information and picture on Russ Meek's aluminum roadster.
The current cars aren't too bad either.

The 1953 photos bring back memories.  I shot color photos that year with my
Rolleicord and remember the parts truck in the pits and the Firestone Tire
guys balancing tires for the racers.  The turn out was smaller than we have
at World of Speed today.  Salt was wonderful too!

Those who subscribe get their copy about three weeks before Borders (where I
buy it) gets copies for sale.  I was getting nervous because I had seen the
issue at a friends home.

Wes