Re: Thumbs Up, Keith

To: "Jane McMeekin" <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thumbs Up, Keith
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:51:06 -0500
Hey Don.... we been friends a long time.... You would have done the same
for me if you had the opportunity... and YES you would have insisted on
it!!!

it's what makes us different then the rest of the folks out there in other
racing circles.

Keith ( you were most welcome to it.... )( hey anyone know how to adjust
valves... J/K)