Re: Thumbs Up, Keith

To: Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thumbs Up, Keith
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 06:10:30 -0700 (PDT)
 I gotta admit, a while back, I was about to tuck my tail between my legs,
winch the racecar up on the trailer and go home, when Keith came over, saw what
was wrong, and insisted on providing the part to make it well again.  Ahhhh,
but it sure is fun picking on him!  Kinda like a little brother!
Dick J
  Jane McMeekin <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net> wrote: We list guys have a lot of
fun picking on Keith, especially when things
get a little quiet around here. But this time he really deserves a
thumbs up from me. This past weekend at Maxton the McMeekin Bros. ran
into an unanticipated problem Seems that some dummy (first name: Don)
left a shop rag in the intake manifold which was inhaled in a flash on
the first revolution or so. Messed up some Jessel stuff and we needed a
part to fix it. After asking around, Keith said that he had the piece
and would be glad to give it to us. When I discovered that said part was
inside of his new - never been run in a car - pride & joy - big part of
the family - Rodeck, I said "no way!" Keith insisted on tearing into the
engine and extracting the part anyway.

... and the "Good Guy" award goes to ....

Thanks, Don