RE: Rust removal...

To: "'Robert Jepson'" <robere@xensei.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rust removal...
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:20:28 -0500
Bob;

Thanks for this good info. Very helpful.

I always liked one of the anti- rust products he mentioned-- LPS-3-- but his
description of it's being "a soft coating" isn't correct. He is thinking of
LPS-1 & LPS-2; LPS-3 dries to a hard, thin, waxy coating that is very
effective in preventing rust.

LPS-3 isn't easy to find; they must have the worst marketing people iin the
world! Ditto for the CRC products. WD-40 and CRC 3-36 came out about the
same time but the WD-40 marketing people sure beat the pants off CRC!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ