Re: El Mirage and the BMR coupe

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: El Mirage and the BMR coupe
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 06:45:18 -0700
Has to be a conspiracy!!!

Keeping the guy busy making fake rocks back in Alabama while the rest of the
racing community basks in the light of sure knowledge of the actual facts
about the speed and all.

Glen Barrett is the one behind the conspiracy and Doug Odom is just sitting
there laughing about the whole thing!  Dave Dahlgren, Joe Timney and John
Beckett are keeping things quiet on the East coast.  Miss Kathy is screening
calls with the results.

Wes