Re: BMW

To: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>, Terry Hunt
Subject: Re: BMW
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 05:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
 When you get ready to start turning wrenches, I'd also highly recommend that
you join the BMW Motorcycle Owner's Association and the Vintage BMW club (of
which Roland Slabon in president).  Just the ads, connections and links that
you come up with through their magazines make it worth the membership for a
year.
Dick J
  Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca> wrote: Hi Terry,
I have a similar R60 a few projects down the road.
Here's the Airheads club; lots of links there.
http://homepage.mac.com/airheadsontario/
A good book is 'How to Restore Your BMW Motorcycle' 1950-'69 by Roland Slabon,
MBI Publishing.
Enjoy,
Rick

Terry Hunt wrote:

> >From: Dick J
> >To: Bernie , land-speed@autox.team.net
> >Subject: Re: hello?
> >Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 05:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> Dick, The other day you mentioned a BMW with side car. I have a '51 BMW with
> Stieb 500 side car. Had it for 25 years. It's unrestored and when I retire
> in 14 months I want to go through it. Thought maybe you could advice me
> where to find parts etc. Terry Hunt,GuamBomb, #743
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience