Half Full?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Half Full?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 04:18:32 -0500
It's never half empty Gary.... The winter may be there.... but lets
evaluate you comment for a sec... cause I think you have hit on the real
draw for me...

" what No man has ever done "  each time one of us sets a record here or
there it's exactly that... No person has ever been over that speed in that
distance ever... it's our last frontier in Hot rodding...

How many of your mates down there are willing to take on something NO man
has ever done?   Is it courage or stupidity....  Personally I think it's a
bit of both.... but it sure has an enormous Pull don't it?

Thanks for the comments.... pepped me up this morning as I finish working
on a Healey and get ready to stuff the race car in a box for the trip over
to Brads...( doing some welding stuff over there as he has a LIFT and
quality equipment )

Keith