Maxton Bound

To: autox list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton Bound
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
All loaded up and heading for Maxton in about half an hour. My daughter insists
on making the first runs at the track.  Bbe careful what you promise your
teenagers if they get good grades.  they can do better than you think they can
when they have the proper motivation.   If I'm lucky, I might get to do a
little driving after lunch on Saturday.  Looking forward to a great time. Will
be looking for all you East Coasters at the track late Friday afternoon, or at
the Greek place that evening - - - -Keith, they still serve us there, don't
they?

Dick J

>From East Texas
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience