Re: Maxton weekend

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton weekend
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:02:28 -0400
Chuck

The old BWT Chevette ran a respectable 163 MPH on its second pass. Ace is
just working his way up the license ladder. Lots of seat time is a good
thing in a car that has potential to go 225 / 230 MPH at Maxton. Ace said it
handles great, but looks to me like it has way more torque than the tires
can handle. Sounded really neat with the Zoomies though. Will be interesting
to see it stretch its legs at Bonneville this year.

JB