Arduns and Zora Arkus-Duntov Biography

To: bigsid@webtv.net, bk185@lafn.org (marco), bjgayle@aol.com,
Subject: Arduns and Zora Arkus-Duntov Biography
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:03:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi folks, just wanted to alert you that Bentley Publishers is supposed
to start shipping the new biography of Zora, designer of the immortal
Ardun heads, and Father of the Corvette, on June 3.

Bentley Publishers has a website and just accepted my order for the book
("Zora Arkus-Duntov: The Legend Behind Corvette" by Jerry Burton) which
is a hardcover selling for $39.95 plus shipping.

I hope (but don't know yet if) it has a lot of light to shine on the
various Ardun mysteries, but whatever the merits or not of the book, I
plan to write a review of it later.

So all you Ardun fanatics(I mean fans) out there, search on Bentley
Publishers, and check this out.  Ardun Bill