Re: Road America 5 June 2002

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Road America 5 June 2002
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:56:42 -0500
Jon:
most of the roadrace experts seem to support the idea that a good-handling bike
that IS NOT OVERPOWERED will teach you the most about roadracing in the shortest
amount of time.  The baby Ninja may well be the perfect choice-- I know
"Ardunbill" is mighty high on his.

I'll be getting some armored leathers and frame sliders before I take one of the
schools on my little gixxer.  (At my age, it takes me too long to heal-- and I'm
getting tired of mending fairing pieces.)

Good luck at the Superbike School!
Russ