Rocket Science Question & Carburetor Contest

To: autox list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rocket Science Question & Carburetor Contest
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
Can somebody hazard a guess, or even figure with some rocket science formula,
what the theoretical CFM flow rate for this little four barrel carburetor would
be?

Throat Diameter: Primaries 28mm (1.1 in); Secondaries 34mm (1.34 in)

Venturie Diameter: Primaries 20X13X6.5mm (0.79X0.51X0.26 in); Secondaries
28X10mm (1.0X0.39 in)

This is a really, really small four barrel. I want to use it on a 3.8 liter
hemi V8.   If anybody on this list can guess what it came off of, I'll buy you
a beer next time I see you.  One list member is exlcuded from this offer, and
he knows who he is.  I'll buy him the beer anyway!  hee hee hee

Dick J