Wheres your stuff

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheres your stuff
From: Mike Meierle <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:49:42 -0700
Well, the car is in good shape, the oil leak found at the first Lakes
meet is fixed and were ready to unleash the beast now having kept the
RPM under 6K for the first run on the new C motor. The REAL head's up
came during the Tech
inspection of my gear. Turns out my Flame Suit being only a SFI/5 and
Nomex underwear doesn't cut it for a 185MPH class. Gloves & Boots don't
pass muster either. You can't get a SFI 15 from Deist anymore, only
/20's AND the delivery is 4-6 weeks.....Called Simpson, got a custom fit
/20 with all the trimmings for less money in 3 weeks. Whew--- I can
race again Sunday....

--
Michael Meierle
#300 C/STR