Re: Keeping cool

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Keeping cool
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 19:09:58 -0600
Yeah well partaking of the festivities in the pits and at the starting line
or in the "line" is where the "real" men and women reside

word has it that you might be man enough this year to "come
out of the closet", so to speak??

can you elaborate ?

ps wmts  "peeing every thirty minutes"  "before" the run
is a sympathetic nervous system response,

my advice, always carry some spare mostly empty
oil bottles just in case

signed "anonymous"