Re: Trailer Maintenance & other stuff ups

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, "list"
Subject: Re: Trailer Maintenance & other stuff ups
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:12:10 -0500
Once I got through translating that into Hick ( similar to english only
southern )  I'm almost at the point of recognizing yet another Hack in the
world Gary.... great story... there was a place I know we all have been at
least once in our life...... cept maybe Rick.... in his case you have to
start with a Loose nut.... or nut on the loose as the case maybe....

Keith